Louisville’s Nov. 13 home game against Syracuse, which will double as the day U of L retires Lamar Jackson’s No. 8, will kickoff at noon, the ACC announced Monday morning. The game has received the dreaded “regional sports networks” television assignment.
If you’re the brass at U of L, maybe you’re spinning this as a good thing because perhaps it will result in more Cardinal fans attending the game in person. We shall see.
Here’s the full ACC lineup for the second weekend of Novemeber:
Thursday, Nov. 11
- North Carolina at Pitt, 7:30 p.m., ESPN (previously announced)
Saturday, Nov. 13
- Connecticut at Clemson, Noon, ACC Network
- Syracuse at Louisville, Noon, RSN
- Duke at Virginia Tech, 3:30 p.m., ACC Network
- Boston College at Georgia Tech, 3:30 p.m., RSN
ESPN has exercised a six-day hold for the following games:
- Miami at Florida State
- Notre Dame at Virginia
- NC State at Wake Forest