Louisville’s Oct. 30 road game against No. 18 NC State will kickoff at 7:30 p.m. and will be televised by the ACC Network.
The kickoff time and the TV designation are the exact same as the last time these two teams met in Raleigh. That game in 2019 resulted in a 34-20 U of L victory that earned the Cardinals bowl eligibility.
Louisville is 7-3 all-time against NC State, and 3-1 versus the Wolfpack in Raleigh. NC State has defeated the Cards just twice in ACC play, and also scored a victory over U of L in the 2011 Belk Bowl.
Here’s the rest of the ACC lineup for Halloween weekend:
Saturday, Oct. 30
- Miami at Pitt, Noon, ACC Network
- Virginia Tech at Georgia Tech, Noon, RSN
- Florida State at Clemson, 3:30 p.m., ESPN
- Boston College at Syracuse, 3:30 p.m., RSN
- Duke at Wake Forest, 4 p.m., ACC Network
- Louisville at NC State, 7:30 p.m., ACC Network
- North Carolina at Notre Dame, 7:30 p.m., NBC – previously announced
- Virginia at BYU, 10:15 p.m., ESPN2