The kickoff time gods have not been kind to the Louisville-Kentucky football rivalry since it moved to the final weekend of the regular season. That tradition will continue on Nov. 25, when the Cardinals and Wildcats will kickoff at noon on the SEC Network.
It’s going to take at least one team being must-see TV for the game to get a more desirable slot on a weekend where several high-profile rivalry games are going on. Louisville entering the weekend with (at least) four losses didn’t help that cause this year. But whatever, let’s notch a rivalry win and then have more time to celebrate with friends and family over a holiday weekend.
Here’s the full ACC lineup for the final weekend of the regular season:
Friday, Nov. 24
• Miami at Pitt, noon, ABC
• Virginia Tech at Virginia, 8 p.m., ESPN
Saturday, Nov. 25
• Georgia at Georgia Tech - noon or 8 p.m., ABC – time determined after the games of Nov. 18
• Florida State at Florida, noon, ESPN
• Louisville at Kentucky, noon, SEC Network
• Boston College at Syracuse, 12:20 p.m., ACC Network
• Duke at Wake Forest, 12:30 p.m., RSN
• North Carolina at NC State, 3:30 p.m., ESPN2 or ESPNU – network determined after the games of Nov. 18
• Clemson at South Carolina, 7:30 p.m., ESPN