If you've read the site for any period of time, you probably know how I feel about Josh Pastner, the Memphis State turned Georgia Tech head coach who has a tendency to say things that sound an awful lot like something Michael Scott from "The Office" might say.
With Louisville set to take on Pastner's Yellow Jackets Thursday night, what better time to bust out the definitive "Did Josh Pastner or Michael Scott say this" quiz.
The answers are in the comment section.
1. "It was quick. It happened within hours. There was no time to dilly-dally around. It was A to B to C to D to E within hours."
2. "Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I'll have no idea where I'm going."
3. "No, I never visited the campus. But I've got good instincts on stuff, and this one felt totally right."
4. "Go fly a kite and take a hike."
5. "We were very undisciplined, and I don't like that because I like discipline."
6. "I knew exactly what to do. But in a much more real sense, I had no idea what to do."
7. "Sometimes you just have to be the boss of dancing."
8. "It's only unthinkable if you don't think it."
9. "My mind was going a mile an hour."
10. "You can always look at the glass half empty or half full. I like to look at it as overflowing."
11. "You're just being a Negative Nellie. We need more Positive Pauls."
12. "You can't put words back in your mouth."
13. "I don't hate it, I just don't like it at all, and it's terrible."
14. "All wins are great. Winning is hard. If I could hug a win, I would hug it. You can't hug a win, but I'd really like to."
15. "I have never out-coached anyone. Ever. I have probably been out-coached, though."
16. "When I am playing hoops all of the stress and responsibility of my job here just melts away. It's gone, I'm in the zone."
17. "Everything is black and white, there is no gray area. I don't believe gray exists."
18. "When I discovered YouTube, I didn't work for five days."
19. "We're going through a little bit of a rough patch. The whole year, actually."
20. "My first question to anyone I might hire is, ‘Do you golf?' If they say, ‘Yes,' you can't work for me."