From the ACC, here's the lowdown on where you can watch tonight's game between the Cardinals and the Hokies.
If you're in Louisville, the game will be on Fox Sports South, which is channel 1724 on u-verse, channel 929 on Time Warner, and channel 646 on DirectTv.
Additionally, ESPN Full Court is having a free preview from January 10-17. The Louisville-Virginia Tech game will be shown there for free on virtually all cable and satellite systems in standard definition (not HD).
For folks living elsewhere around the country, here's your affiliate information from the ACC:
|FOX Sports Carolinas||FS Carolinas||Visit|
|FOX Sports South||FS South||Visit|
|Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic Plus||CSN-MA +||Visit|
|New England Sports Network Plus||NESN +||Visit|
|FOX Sports Indiana Plus||FS Indiana Plus||Visit|
|FOX Sports San Diego||FS San Diego||Visit|
|FOX Sports Midwest Plus||FS Midwest +||Visit|
|FOX Sports SouthwestAR, LA, Houston||FS Southwest||Visit|
|FOX Sports Wisconsin||FS Wisconsin||Visit|
|FOX Sports Prime Ticket||Prime Ticket||Visit|
|ESPN3 (Subject to Blackout)||ESPN3 (Subject to Blackout)||Visit|
|FOX Sports Detroit Plus||FOX Sports Detroit +||Visit|
|Sun Sports (South Florida)||Sun Sports (South Florida)||Visit|
|FOX Sports Florida (Central and North Florida)||FOX Sports Florida (Central and North Florida)||Visit|
|SportsTime Ohio||SportsTime Ohio||Visit|
|ROOT Sports Rocky Mtn.||ROOT Sports Rocky Mtn.||Visit|
|ROOT Sports Northwest||ROOT Sports Northwest||Visit|
- FOX Sports Carolinas (FS Carolinas) - covers the states of North Carolina and South Carolina.
- FOX Sports South (FS South) - covers six states in the southeastern portion of the country: Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama, Mississippi and Kentucky.
- SUN Sports (SUN) or FOX Sports Florida (FS Florida) - both cover the state of Florida.
- Comcast SportsNet Mid-Atlantic (CSN Mid-Atlantic) - covers the states of Maryland, Virginia, and the District of Columbia, and parts of Delaware, Pennsylvania and West Virginia.
- New England Sports Network (NESN) - covers the New England states of Massachusetts, Connecticut, Rhode Island, Vermont, New Hampshire and Maine.