With Louisville attempting to run out the clock at the end of last Saturday's 81-48 trouncing of Connecticut, Husky freshman guard Terrance Samuel refused to leave Chris Jones alone, and was ultimately called for a foul.
The action led to some words between the two, and then -- according to Jones -- to UConn sophomore Omar Calhoun calling Jones "the B word" during the postgame handshake line.
Here's video of the incident:
Well okay then.
More from Card Chronicle
- Rick Pitino, Russ Smith And Luke Hancock Speak After Houston Win
- Louisville Rolls To Fourth Straight Conference Championship Game Appearance
- Louisville-Houston Preview: Cards Look To Make Fourth Straight Conference Championship Game
- Seth Davis Talks Louisville's Seed And Chances To Make It To Dallas
- Friday Afternoon Cardinal News And Notes