clock menu more-arrow no yes mobile

Filed under:

Rick Pitino Previews Houston

Jamie Rhodes-USA TODAY Sports

Highlights include:

--Kevin Keatts has been named associate head coach.

--Chris Jones will not play because of an oblique injury.

--Wayne Blackshear will not start because he keeps getting in foul trouble and the team needs him more at the end of games than at the beginning. Pitino believes he's committed 70 percent of the fouls he's been whistled for this year, and the other 30 percent have been bogus.

--Pitino casually referring to Tim Henderson as "Wichita."

Here's your video: