Few things say summer more than baseball and golf, so we've decided to partner up with our friends at Golf Now for a contest that combines the two.
If you weren't familiar with the site, Golf Now is basically like Expedia or Orbitz, but for golf tee times. You can save a large amount of money by booking tee times online through the site, and they have over 100 courses in the Louisville area to choose from.
This video explains it better than I can:
So this is going to work like a number of other contests we've had here. I'm going to ask you to answer a handful of questions about tomorrow night's baseball game (which you will answer in the comments section), and whoever answers the most correctly will win a free foursome at any of the courses featured on the Golf Now website.
Here are the questions:
1. How many runs will Louisville score?
2. How many runs will Indiana score?
3. Will Louisville hit a home run?
4. What color shirt will I wear (red, white or black...I seriously haven't decided yet)?
5. How many strikeouts will U of L starter Chad Green record?
6. How many runs will Louisville score in the first three innings?
TIEBREAKER: How many TOTAL hits will the two teams combine for?
Any contest submission posted before the first pitch on Saturday is eligible to win.
Best of luck to all in this ultimate summer competition.