1. Kansas: If it were Texas or Oklahoma would this even be debated?
2. Oregon: Dennis Dixon stars in: "Raising Arizona."
3. Oklahoma: Will struggle in at least one of its last two regular season games.
4. LSU: Will get way more credit than it deserves for beating Ole Miss, Arkansas and whoever comes out of the East.
5. Missouri: My new least favorite team for two weeks.
6. West Virginia: Oh my God they almost lost to Louisville.
7. Ohio State: Buckeye fans, rejoice in knowing that this loss occurred for the greater good. Full-fledged chaos now reigns supreme.
8. Arizona State: Seriously, how fantastic would a playoff be? It's just so completely absurd that there's not one in place that all you can really do is laugh when you see so many comparable one-loss teams at this point in the season.
9. Georgia: How in the hell did they only put up 12 against South Carolina?
10. Virginia Tech: Much better than I thought they would be at this point in the season.
11. USC: I hate everyone after this.
12. Florida: Tim Tebow is good.
13. Virginia: The biggest win for a visiting team in the history of the Orange Bowl came in the last game ever played in the Orange Bowl. Fire Coker.
14. Clemson: Enjoy your BCS drubbing.
15. Boston College: All it took was that first blow to make it all fall apart I suppose.
16. Cincinnati: Outside BCS shot still alive.
17. Texas: Blah.
18. Tennessee: Whether they win or lose, they're not messing around.
19. Boise State: Did they play? I don't even know.
20. Hawaii: Here's hoping Colt Brennan is healthy for the stretch run because that was nasty.
21. Illinois: Water ski 'till your heart is full my friend.
22. Connecticut: It's OK, we all figured as much.
23. Kentucky: Get a good look, because it's the last time you'll be able to see them here for quite some time.
24. Wisconsin: You're still not very good.
25. Michigan: You're worse.