We were watching Howard the Duck when we made this ballot so beware.
Dropped Out: Nebraska (#19), Missouri (#22), Oregon (#23).
- Ohio State: Do you think they're bored? I bet they're bored.
- Michigan: For the record: New Hampshire 34, Northwestern 17; Michigan 17, Northwestern 3.
- West Virginia: Don't want to give too much away here, but the 'Eers might want to prepare themselves for an unforseen "black out." AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA......What's that? It has been made known to the public? So they do know all the players and fans are going to wear black? And nobody felt like telling us before we made ourselves look like asses? Unbelievable.
- Tennessee: We keep having to look at the Vols resume to make sure we're not missing something. Did they not dominate Cal? Is their lone loss not by a single-point to Florida? Why in the world is this team not in the top 10 of the BCS standings?
- Louisville: Note to all broadcasters: you leave the S out of Cardinals and you're liable to get your ass beat.
- Florida: A touchdown win over Georgia really doesn't warrant being moved up three spots, but everyone's doing it and we primarily do this so people will like us.
- Auburn: Tommy Tuberville's kind of a funny name. Bet it has something to do with why he got into football.
- Texas: So they beat five teams that Doss High School could take out (Louisville joke, live with it), don't put up a challenge against the number one team in the country, win because of a late fumble against a team that was beaten handily by Oklahoma State and was blown out by the same USC team that can't beat anyone by more than a touchdown (Shove the Arkansas argument), and allow 31 points and over 550 yards passing to a team that was held to three points by TCU. Why are we supposed to just accept that this is the best one-loss team in the country?
- Arkansas: Oh they're on their way, Nutt knows they are.
- California: Can you imagine the nationwide outrage if Terrel Owens were to drive the injury cart around after a win?
- USC: Even after the missed two-point conversion, we were convinced they were going to win.
- LSU: Ready to tear someones ass up in late December, and then cry afterwards because they should have been playing in January.
- Boston College: Here's a better question; why shouldn't they be ranked ahead of Notre Dame.
- Notre Dame: Not that good at playing football.
- Rutgers: Watch as Mike Teel magically morphs from Spergon Wynn to Peyton Manning on Nov. 9.
- Boise State: That Oregon State blowout looking a little better eh?
- Wisconsin: Seriously, your team is going to be playing at noon on ESPN or ESPN2 for the rest of your lives. Doesn't that make you just a little sad?
- Texas A&M: All ready to cheer for Javorskie Lane and company on the day after Thanksgiving.
- Oklahoma: Was that impressive or not? Hard to tell.
- Clemson: How did everyone but us see this coming? Well played Vegas.
- Wake Forest: We watched a little bit of these guys against North Carolina. They're going to lose, and they're going to lose pretty soon.
- Tulsa: Why the hell not?
- BYU: Steady improvement warrants recognition.
- Georgia Tech: Do they have one more no-show in them? Tune in and find out.
- Washington State: "Just don't talk to me alright! Don't talk to me! Knock it off!!!"