1. Ohio State: Justin Zwick is so pissed.
2. Michigan: When did their defense turn into the friggin '01 Ravens?
3. USC: That 18-point win over Nebraska is looking a lot better.
4. West Virginia: Pat White's blue and gold sleeve Under Armour is really cool.
5. Tennessee: Best resume of the "SEC 3."
6. Louisville: We'll find out a week from tomorrow.
7. Auburn: Looking more and more like the SEC champs.
8. Texas: We're way off the "Texas is the best one-loss team in the country" bandwagon.
9. Florida: Destined to lose at least three games.
10. Clemson: Where the hell did that come from? Not the impressive Saturday night performance, those sweet new digs.
11. Arkansas: They're heating up...
12. California: Marshawn Lynch should be in New York.
13. LSU: We know you have it in you.
14. Notre Dame: We know you didn't plan on it, but you're just not very good.
15. Rutgers: Officially in the mix now. Ray Rice for Heisman.
16. Wisconsin: Wonder if it's soothing or dull knowing your team is going to play at noon on ESPN or ESPN2 every Saturday for the rest of your life.
17. Boston College: If only they had knocked the pass down.
18. Oklahoma: Duking it out with Nebraska for the Holiday Bowl rights.
19. Nebraska: Ditto. Except the Nebraska part, that should be Oklahoma.
20. Boise State: You are going to make some big name program's fans have an awful holiday season.
21. Texas A&M: Fat running back and gritty sophomore QB is a combination we can get down with.
22. Missouri: Why the hell doesn't anyone know who Chase Daniel is? Sure we had to google "Missouri quarterback" before we typed that sentence, but damnit that's what we're talking about.
23. Oregon: Dennis Dixon stars in My Team Isn't All That Good.
24. Wake Forest: Lame.
25. Georgia Tech: Slightly lamer but with one really cool player.