Former Louisville quarterback Teddy Bridgewater and former Cardinal safety Calvin Pryor have both been invited to attend the 2014 NFL Draft on May 8 at Radio City Music Hall in New York. The draft begins at 8 p.m. and will be aired on ESPN.
This marks the first time that multiple players from U of L have been invited to attend the same draft. Alabama, Texas A&M and Ohio State are the only other programs outside of Louisville that will be sending more than one player to the green room.
Congrats to both Teddy and Calvin on this much-deserved honor. You got hosed, Terry, keep your head up.
- Louisville Officially Announces The Signing Of Anas Osama Mahmoud
- Home Games Against Duke, North Carolina Highlight Louisville's 2014-15 ACC Basketball Schedule
- Kenny Johnson Leaving Indiana To Join Rick Pitino's Staff At Louisville
- Monday Evening Cardinal News And Notes
- Louisville Ranks 15th in Spring Game Attendance