Predictions that matter for Week 5.
- Georgia Tech continues to wins and Logan Thomas Continues to be terrible. Bold Prediction for this game: Tyrod taylor comes in at half time and throws 5 TDs left handed.
- South Alabama beats Tenn (Sorry Tenn fans) Ross Metheny throws 3 TDs against a still overrated Tenn Defense. Plus it is tough to win when there is no one behind the center because you all still dont have a Quarter Back.
-Georgia beats LSU in a toss up being easily the best game of the week.
-Oklahoma beats ND because ND is bad.
- Buffalo beat UCONN ( This is why we cant have nice things)
-Ive been saying this since day 1 and I am probably wrong, but Ole Miss beats Alabama. Alabama is not the same team they have been in the past, and Ole Miss is just young and Cocky Enough that IF they get an early lead or can get a couple big hits early then they will knock off the big ol #1
-Texas A&M will still be good, and I will still not like it.
- As much as I would like to say UK can pull the upset on Florida, but they cant and the memory of Jeff Driskel fades away.
-Wisconsins ground game will be to much for a poor OSU Defense, and the argument will get even louder that Braxton Miller should not be the starting QB.
- Oregon California will be closer then expect but Oregon will still win comfortably.
- Teddy will throw 10 Touchdowns on his Bye week because Ted does things like that just to remind you that even on a Bye week is still better then you.
Yes I am aware I picked alot of upsets, but did you notice that I am right and that you are wrong?