Ok, let's go with reasons why U of L will win at hostile Rupp arena against arch-rival pUKe.
1) Experience. We return a very focused veteran nucleus of the championship team.
2) We have Russ- nuff said
3) And an unexpected treat in Chris Jones, Terry Rozier, and Mango's rapid development game -by game
4) You contain Randle, you contain UK
Ok--why we won't win at Rupp--possibly...
1) UK has a physical front line we don't compete well against--we will be dominated on the boards. much like against UNC
2) Rupp is a tough crowd--nuff said
3) We have not faced many tough opponents this year--our schedule thus far is very weak, and will not prepare us for tough opponents like UK presents