The Psalm of HCRP
1. The Rick is my coach; I shall not want (Brad Stevens)
2. He maketh me to occasionally think I can coach better: he leadeth me to sometimes yell at the TV and pound beers
3. He restoreth my fandom: he leadeth me in the paths of Final Fours and Big East Championships.
4. Yea, though I awalk through the valley of frustrating January losses, I will fear no NIT appearance: for thou art with me; thy Russ and thy Siva they comfort me.
5. Thou preparest a team with hours of tape in the presence of mine booger flicking enemies: thou anointest my head with open palmed slaps when Russ does Russ things; my cup runneth over with coconut water.
6. Surely NCAA Championships and Conference Champioships shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the Cards for ever.