Have there been any statements regarding how the league is going to use/distribute the $20M from WVU, the $5M from TCU, and the $7.5M each from Cuse and Pitt? That's $40 million. Anyone have any ideas for it?
1. Hopefully it's not split evenly. Football schools should get a double share, except for Temple
2. DePaul should also get an extra share for providing multiple entertaining victories for everyone in the Big East for 7 years.
3. Rutgers should lose its share simply for being Rutgers.
4. Failing ideas 1 through 3, maybe we can give it all to ND as a bribe to join the league for football. Whoa, that should get some of you riled up.
5. And failing the ND option, a massive clambake at Big East HQ in Providence (or nearby Newport) at which every dollar of it must be spent. All Big East fans are invited, as long as you can prove your fanhood. There will obviously be at least 3 UK fans wearing their gear at the clambake.