Some friends & I will be making the trip (I'm only an hour away) to Heinz Field this Saturday. I know at least two other Card Chronicle lurkers will be in attendance. We'll be in section 105 & 106 (visitors sections) for the game.
I implore any of you that have a free weekend to make the trip! And here is why:
- Duh, you get to see your favorite team play
- It will be a beautiful fall day- 65 & sunny
- The tickets are SUPER cheap! I've seen them as cheap as $12! Mine were $20 & that makes them about 3x cheaper than any tickets I've ever purchased for a game at PJPS.
- The Cards are undefeated
- Start of conference play
- It's a "revenge game"
- As far as I know this is the only chance this season to see UofL play in an NFL stadium. And Heinz Field is one of the best!
- The drive from Louisville isn't bad at all. Only about 6 hours
- Pittsburgh is a great city and a lot like a mountainous Louisville if you will. I know several people that are making the trip from Louisville on Friday, enjoying an evening in Pittsburgh & going to the game Saturday.
I'm including a picture of a digital view from the perspective of the visitors section below :)