These sustain me.
* Junior Will Stein continues to lead the offense and hold down the starting quarterback position. He led a masterful drive during the final no-huddle portion of practice. He completed long passes to Andrell Smith and Josh Bellamy. He also found Josh Chichester a couple of times over the middle. Stein capped off the drive with a short scoring run.
* Center Mario Benavides continues to sit out with a foot injury. He has missed a lot of time this camp with the foot issue. Sophomore Kamran Joyer continues to work in that spot. Freshman John Miller has worked a lot with the first team this summer. Many of the coaches continue to rave about his potential.
* B.J. Butler continues to nurse a knee injury. Camp has been very physical and the Cardinals are building toughness with hard work and intense practices.
* Marcus Smith has returned to practice after suffering a concussion. He said his goal is to have at least one sack per game this season.
* Coach Carter lists the running backs depth chart as following: Victor Anderson or Jeremy Wright as the starters. Senorise Perry or Zed Evans. Kamal Hogan or Corvin Lamb. Translation: They will all play.
* The Cardinals moved out of the hotel on Thursday and into their dorms or apartments on Thursday afternoon.