All right, here's the deal: Supply your answers to these eight questions about tomorrow's Spring Game in the comments section to enter the contest. The top four entries (correct answers + closest to tiebreaker) win one free entry to Brian Brohm, Eric Wood and Breno Giacomini's the "Down the Stretch" party on Derby Eve.
That's a $75 value, but the opportunity to oggle me from afar (or up close) is priceless.
Here are the questions:
1. Who wins the game (Red or White)?
2. Which quarterback will throw more touchdown passes (Will Stein, Teddy Bridgewater, or they'll throw the same number)?
3. Will Victor Anderson score a touchdown (yes or no)?
4. Which Cardinal receiver will lead the team in receptions (if there's a tie, all correct answers will get a point)?
5. Which Cardinal receiver will lead the team in receiving yards?
6. Which Cardinal will lead the defense in tackles?
7. How many made field goals will there be?
8. (Tiebreaker) How many TOTAL points will be scored in the game?
Even if you don't think you can make it to the party, feel free to enter the contest and hand your hard-earned award off to a third-party if you win.
UPDATE: I understand that this year's game will be offense vs. defense, but I still believe one side will be labeled red and the other white. If that's not the case then we'll throw this question out. If it is the case, well, then it's basically a coin flip.