2. Louisville at Kentucky, Dec. 31 (noon ET on CBS) -- There's nothing like a New Year's Eve tilt between these two hated rivals. The fan bases despise one another -- and there's no shortage of disdain between the coaches, either. The fact that they only play once puts them in front of Duke-UNC.
8. Memphis at Louisville, Dec. 17 (4 p.m. ET on CBS) -- The former C-USA rivalry has been renewed and the timing is ideal -- as both programs have no shortage of talent.
11. Vanderbilt at Louisville, Dec. 2 (8:30 p.m. ET on ESPN) -- Vandy has everyone back and this is Kevin Stallings' best chance to contend for a Final Four. Rick Pitino's team has a blend of experience and talented young freshmen.
28. Louisville at Syracuse, March 3 (4 p.m. ET on CBS) -- The regular-season finale could hold championship implications. Peyton Siva and Scoop Jardine will be two of the league's top point guards.
34. Louisville at Pittsburgh, Jan. 21 (9 p.m. ET on ESPN) -- This is another one of those Big East can't-miss games. It's awfully tough to win on Jamie Dixon's homecourt.
40. Louisville at Butler, Nov. 19 (2 p.m. ET on ESPN3) -- We'll see how good Brad Stevens' team is right out of the gates when they face Pitino's Cardinals.