I love this team. What a game they played tonight.
Here is what I took from the game-
- TJ has come on as one of our top 3 players, along with the Samoan Ninja and Preston(!). 18 and 7... he's playing great. Add honestly, that is what I have taken from this increment of games. He'll be starting again on Saturday, but if he doesn't... I won't go there.
- I'm not gonna blame ANY of this loss on Siva at all. We came off a double OT game with him being the savior and he came out anxious, which I can 100% can identify with. I still think he is about to pass ! on the race for my personal belief in our best player.
- Kuric can flip the switch at any point. Going from an average night to a good night like *snaps* that can really dig us out of a hole.
- 922, Marra still hates you.
- Free throw shooting was good. Good sign to me.
- I could not STAND hearing that Lubeck had 1?!?!?!? foul. He abused TJ by going over the back. That was frickin in-sane.
- Now for the bad... I still don't like the doubling in the post/corner, I thought TO's could have been better, and we need Buckles back.
Thoughts please, I am very encouraged by the game,and GO CARDS.