Sadly, our Cards have been defeated. I keep wishing there could be a do over for them, but it's just not going to happen. The Freedom Hall Finale is officially the highlight of the season. That's the game we'll think of when we remember the 2009-2010 Louisville Cardinals. Sooooo..... what's everyone up to for the rest of the Tournament? Here are my plans:
1. Cheer on Murray St. Go Racers!
2. Root against Kentucky
3. Root against West Virginia
4. Pay off my bracket betting debts
5. Try to figure out why the Refs gave Cal 4 Free Throws and a Possession when the Cards were down 10 with 2 minutes left in the game.
6. Get a Rakeem Buckles Poster
What do you think about me setting up a voting system to determine a solid list of our rivals during the off season? Will anyone be around to vote on it? I'll set up posts for CCers to vote on our top 10 rivals and let people make nominations. It's pretty clear that Kentucky is our #1 rival, but who is #2? Memphis? West Virginia?
31 votes total