The prize: two tickets to Saturday's Rutgers game. There should be more contests like this moving forward, so go ahead and get excited. Get real excited. Now.
Please answer all questions in the comments section in order to play.
1. Who wins, Louisville or Connecticut?
2. Who leads Louisville in scoring?
3. Who leads Connecticut in scoring?
4. Will the ESPN announcing crew mention Kentucky before halftime?
5. Will Peyton Siva play more than 15 minutes?
6. Number of Edgar Sosa made three-pointers?
7. Will Terrence Jennings dunk?
8. Number of team blocked shots by UCONN?
9. Number of Preston Knowles made two-point baskets?
10. Who leads at halftime?
11. Will there be a technical foul in the game?
12. Will Louisville's leading rebounder have more or less than 10 rebounds?
13. Will Mike Marra make a three-pointer?
TIEBREAKER: Total number of points in the game?