The Sun Bowl for some reason seems to be a game I actually watch. To be honest I would really like to be in El Paso. The Pac-10 will probably not get enough bowl eligable teams. This looks like a good bowl, and we could play a team like Miami or Boston College. Here are the Pros and Cons.
- Same day as UK basketball game
- Far away from Louisville (though we have a Texas fan or two here
- Starts at 2:00, two hours for UK game to go by
- Coverage by CBS
- It will be a long game, we will probably not miss much of it
- It's a bowl, anything works
- It would be cool to play an ACC caliber school
Also, should I do a series of posts about either our individual awards candidates or about our bowl opponent or neither? GO CARDS, BEAT WHOEVER WE PLAY IN A BOWL.