I know that Mike, UL is my hot hot sex, DocCards or someone like that will do a good breakdown of the actual game so I thought I would give a few sidelights and have others chime in:
1. Our unis are fresh
2. That court was, how shall I say, obnoxious? I think they left a little plain wood open that the could have squeezed another logo or ad into. Hideous.
3. Bob Knight seems like a nice guy when he's not coaching or in a press conference or his opinion is questioned, but he's a bit redundant and seems to get confused on players, numbers, and names often.
4. Neutral court games (outside of the conference and NCAA tournament) kind of suck in general.
5. ESPN really loves itself and I personally have a love/hate relationship with it. Like the games they put on, but could do without the graphics, counting of the hours, listing of scheduled events upcoming, etc.
6, Watched the game late at night here on west coast, but did skim through game thread afterwards and the funniest thing was the fighting by the (apparent) two Centre College Card fans. I am assuming it was real. Hilarious.
7. No Karen Sypher mention and wondering if there were any tasteless signs/chants.
Other useless thoughts?